Join us on Thursday 2nd November 2023 at Reading College (3:30 pm to 6:00pm), for a friendly chat about how we can help you achieve your career goals.
Looking for a new start? Activate Learning is an award-winning college group, and we are here to help you. From building your confidence to find that first job, advancing in your current career, or looking for a completely fresh start, we have opportunities available at every level.
Learn more about:
- Accredited courses – Getting back into education. Upskill and increase your earning potential and fight the cost-of-living crisis – 100’s of course to choose from including: GCSE / Access to higher education/ AAT accountancy/ NALP paralegal and more….
- Help back into work – Free training to build confidence working with an employability coach. Learn job search and interview skills, as well as essential job skills including functional English, maths, digital and ESOL (English as a second langue).
- Learning for Leisure – Have fun, relax, and unwind, while supporting your mental health – courses covered include Pottery and ceramics / Art and Design / Sewing and textiles / Jewellery and Silversmithing / Print making and so much more…
- Trades and practical skills – From hair dressing to brick work and advanced patisserie and to green energy we have classes covering everything for the home enthusiast to professional.
- Adult Apprenticeships – Not just for kids, find out how an apprenticeship can help you learn and earn at the same time.
- Working at the College – We’ve got jobs at the college from entry level right though to director level. Discover awarding careers helping others.
Chat with local employers:
A fantastic opportunity to meet several local employers, with a broad range of roles available. Confirmed employers include:
- Activate Learning Careers (including Reading college)
- Blue Angel
- Early Cresent Community Association
- Junior Adventures Group
- Royle Care
- With more to be confirmed!