Activate Learning is pleased to announce that we will be providing three fully funded course awards to higher-education learners that wish to study on our HNC and HND Digital Technologies programmes at Reading College and University Centre and City of Oxford College and University Centre - Technology starting in September 2022.
Our vision is to increase the representation of people in many under-represented groups within the Digital Technology sector and make it more representative of the modern society we live in.
The award will cover 100% of the total cost of your tuition fees, £6,165, for either the Level 4 or Level 5 programme. The following higher-education courses can be applied for at both Reading and Blackbird Leys Technology campuses:
- HNC Digital Technologies
- HNC Games and Animation
- HNC Data Analytics
- HNC Cyber Security and Cloud Networking
- HNC Software Development and Programming
- HND Digital Technologies*
*The HND Digital Technologies Level 5 programme will only be running from Reading College as a top up to Level 4.
You will need to complete this application form following the submission of your official application via UCAS.
If you have any queries or require support completing the UCAS application form or the application form for the fully funded course, please contact us at email@example.com
The deadline for applying is Friday 8th of July 2022.
All applications will first be assessed by a panel.
They will consider your personal statement and any other relevant information you provide.
If you are successful, you will be notified within ten days of the application deadline.
You will need to apply each year for the fully funded place if you’re progressing from a Level 4 HNC to a Level 5 HND.
- No cash is given over to learner, payment for the course is made internally to cover the full cost of the tuition fees for 2022 programme.
- Please make sure that you add your UCAS application number onto the Microsoft form in order to complete your fully funded place
- When completing your personal statement, you can write us a letter (no more than 500 words) or, if you prefer, you can upload a video of yourself telling us why you have applied for the funded course
- We will interview all applicants that make our short list. After all the interviews are complete, we will confirm the names of the three scholars that will join the 2022 fully funded programme.